The Project Manager coordinates project management duties. The PM coordinates internal and external resources and/or vendors for the flawless execution of projects. The PM oversees and performs administrative functions concerned with a project. This may include calling clients, partner, vendors; making appointments, doing site visits and preparing reports. The PM is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that he/she oversees. The PM thrives when planning projects and working with project teams. The goal is to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
The PM role serves as a direct liaison between the client and the provider to ensure the timely and accurate production of client’s documents. Communicating specifications and expectations to all areas of production. This involves coordination of multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to provide accurate and detailed instructions in both verbal and written form. Working behind the Client Relationship/Sales team it will also be the responsibility of the Project Manager to compile and administer each account and/or document, including preparing for invoicing, and managing other client or service provider enquiries.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The PM should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. The PM must be detail orientated, multitasking and proactive.
Responsibilities and duties
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Recommend best practice
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage changes in the project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Organise meetings, create agenda, take minutes
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Perform administrative duties when necessary
- Cost collation for invoicing
- Keeping an update on compliance regulations
- Issues and problem management which may arise
- Excellent organisation skills
- Reviews client’s specifications for adherence to capabilities and with guidance. Provides production alternatives when necessary.
- Creates and updates project scope for complex individual projects.
- Sets out timelines/schedules & present to the client.
- Status sheets – keep all schedules updated with actual dates for tasks completed.
- Conducts conference calls with clients and attend client facing meetings with Sales/Client Relationship as required. Provides minutes of call/ meeting as a follow-up.
- Confirms all regulatory requirements & processes for all projects; e.g. regulators review cycles.
- Develops & maintains necessary records & files for efficient operation.
- Follows standard practices/reporting models & be aware of need to continuously, improve.
- Creates project scopes for complex individual projects.
- Conducts regular meetings with vendors when needed
- Continually monitors and if needed suggests improvements to operational workflows to interface with vendors
- Prepares projects for invoicing, after collating costs from vendors
- Files job bag when a project is complete, inc. invoice, correspondence and other records
- Speaks English, German and French
Download advert: Job Description – Prisma Project Manager